English Task

Change into passive voice
1. I had read the novel
    The novel had been read by me

2. I could not wait to watch the movie
    The movie could not be waited to watch by me

3. I found out that the cast of Dilan 1991
    The cast of Dilan 1991 was found  out by me

4. I would not miss this chance to meet my idol, Iqbal.
   This chance would not be missed by me to meet my idol, iqbal

5. Mostly teenagers , attended the event
    The event is attended by mostly ternagers

6. My friends and I took the seats at the front row
   The seats at the front row were taken by my friend and I

7. We kept enthusiastic to meet our Idols
    To meet our Idols were kept enthusiastic by us

8. All of us cheered their names
    Their names were chereed by us

9. I could meet my idol
    My idol could be met by me

10. The cast described the movie briefly
      The movie was described briefly by the cast

11. I raised my hand
      My hand was raised by me

12. He developed his character as Dilan.
      His character as a Dilan was developed by him

Komentar

Postingan Populer