English Task

ACTIVITY 5

1. Theme of the song ia about someone who ambition to change the world through his dream.
2. The song addressed to people in the word. I know it from lyrics
 "To the world you see. To the world i close my eyes to see"
3. The singer trying to say in the second Stanza is about don't concern about the words of someone. We can design our own with a million dream planned
4. From the Stanza we can learn we can make a million dream what we want
5. Through the song lyrics we can make a good dream in our own. Remember that this is my word, so I can could design our own and don't care about people say

ACTIVITY 6
1. Clue
2. Care
3. Unknown
4. Throw away
5. Safe
6. Down
7. Worth
8. Photograph
9. Work out
10. Pull through

Make 10 active sentences from the box activity 6
1. I care if my friend was sick
2. She has a clue to completed this mission
3. He has warned not to speak with unknown people
4. Vania is  photographing the butterfly in the garden
5. I am throw away the rubbish in the garbage
6. I always safe my money in the bank
7. They are missing the job now
8. Some people do their work out alone without the help of others
9. He is come down a long away
10. I will pull through our chair until the classroom

Komentar

Postingan Populer